Victoria Park: LAC Community Hub
The Mission Australia Local Area Coordination Service is available to answer your questions about the NDIS and to help link you to mainstream and community supports.
Local Area Coordinators (LACs) will be available each week to answer your questions about the NDIS on an individual basis.
We are inviting people to meet with an LAC who can help with:
- how to access the NDIS
- how to prepare for your NDIS planning
- how to understand and use your NDIS plan
- using the NDIS myplace participant portal
- how to manage the budgets in your plan
- how to find and engage providers to help you meet your goals
- how to link to mainstream and community services.
Please call 1800 370 776 to advise of any cultural or accessibility requirements, such as the need for interpreters.
No appointment required, you can come along and meet with an LAC to seek assistance with your NDIS plan or access to the Scheme