Online: Understanding the NDIS provider session
The NDIA invites all existing and potential NDIS providers to attend an information session on understanding the NDIS.
This session will benefit new staff delivering NDIS supports, providers considering entering the NDIS market and will act as a refresher course for existing providers.
This session will cover:
- what is the NDIS?
- who can access the NDIS?
- understanding ‘Reasonable and Necessary’ criteria
- NDIS plans - how are they built and what do they look like?
- NDIS funding - support categories and their flexibility in NDIS plans
- interface with other government and community services
- turning an NDIS plan into supports and service agreements
- Billing - plan management options (NDIA, self and plan-managed)
- NDIS Code of Conduct and the NDIS Commission
- registered and unregistered providers
- the role of planners, LACs and support coordinators
- an opportunity for attendees to ask questions.
Sessions will be delivered via video-conference using Microsoft Teams.
Register using the link below, advising of any accessibility, interpreter, live captioning, or other requirements. Please note, we require a minimum of five (5) business days' notice to book interpreters and live captioning services.
Registrations will close three business days prior to the session date. Two business days prior to the session, login details (including the MS Teams link) will be sent from email@example.com to the email address you provide at registration (this email may filter to your junk mail).
For any enquiries regarding this session, including any questions you would like addressed at this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include the session name in the subject line.