LAC in North Lakes
Carers Queensland is working with the NDIS to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
We can help you:
- Understand the NDIS
- How to access the Scheme
- Guide you through the planning process.
If you are a NDIS participant, you can ask questions about using your funding, finding and working with service providers, and using the online portal.
We can also help you find support available in your local community if you’re not eligible for the Scheme.
How to register:
Book an appointment online, call 1300 999 636 or email CQ.Enquiries@ndis.gov.au.
Please note due to COVID-19 we can only allow 8 people in the room per appointment.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 case or have returned from overseas or a hotspot in the last 14 days.
- Remember to practice 1.5 metres physical distancing, good hand hygiene and cough etiquette.
- If you become unwell during the event – let our staff know if you need any assistance, but continue to observe the 1.5 metres distancing.