Online: NDIS WA Understanding the Plan - Provider Session
The NDIA invites all Western Australian providers to attend an information session on understanding NDIS plans.
Existing NDIS providers are welcome to come along to learn more about NDIS plans including:
- new participant plan format
- support categories and their flexibility in NDIS plans
- stated, quote required and in-kind supports
- interface with other government and community services
- plan management options (NDIA, self and plan managed)
- an opportunity for questions and answers.
This session is offered over multiple dates to allow flexibility for attendees.
Each session will cover the same content.
Please only register for the date you wish to attend.
Sessions will be delivered via video-conference using Microsoft Teams.
Registrations will close three business days prior to the session date. Two business days prior to the session, login details (including the MS Teams link) will be sent from email@example.com to the email address you provide at registration
If you have any accessibility, interpreter, live captioning, or other requirements please advise when registering.
Please note, a minimum of five (5) business days' notice is required to book interpreters and live captioning services.
For any enquiries regarding this session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include the session name in the subject line.