Ellenbrook: LAC in the community
The Mission Australia Local Area Coordination Service is available to answer your questions about the NDIS and to help link you to mainstream and community supports.
Local Area Coordinators (LACs) will be available each week to answer your questions about the NDIS on an individual basis.
We are inviting people to meet with an LAC who can help with:
- How to access the NDIS
- How to prepare for your NDIS planning
- How to understand and use your NDIS plan
- Using the NDIS my Place Participant Portal
- How to manage the budgets in your plan
- How to find and engage providers to help you meet your goals
- How to link to mainstream and community services.
Arrangements can be made to support people who require interpreters or who have specific cultural requirements or if you have any enquiries please call 0491147712 prior to your visit.