Myplace Participant Portal workshop: North Lakes
We are here to support you on your NDIS journey
Carers Queensland is working with the NDIS to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
This workshop will explore the features of the myplace participant portal and increase your confidence to use the portal to access important information about your NDIS plan.
- You will be actively using the myplace portal during the workshop so please bring your:
- Mobile phone, tablet or laptop (fully charged)
- Email address and password
- Login details for your myGov account and myplace portal
- If you don’t already have access to the myplace portal, please speak to your LAC prior to attending the workshop and they will assist you to set this up.
Register online, call us on 1300 999 636 or email CQ.Enquiries@ndis.gov.au