Using your NDIS plan Auslan workshop: Eight Mile Plains
We are here to support you on your NDIS journey.
Carers Queensland is working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
This Auslan interpreted workshop will help you understand your NDIS plan, including how to:
- Use your funding
- Arrange supports and services
- Use the online Myplace portal
- Work towards your goals
- Navigate the review process
For myplace portal support, please bring:
- Your preferred device - mobile phone, iPad or laptop
- Your email address and password
- Your login details, if you already have a myGov account
Register online, call us on 1300 999 636 or email CQ.Enquiries@ndis.gov.au