Information session: Home and Living consultation
The NDIA is developing a new approach to Home and Living. We want to give participants more choice and control over where and how they live. We also want to support participants to build the skills they need to live independently.
In this session we will:
- walk you through the Home and Living consultation currently underway
- talk about our work to develop a new approach to Home and Living
- provide information on how you can share your ideas and feedback.
This session will cover topics relevant to participants, nominees, families and carers.
Providers are welcome to come along and are also encouraged to make a submission via our website
- Delivered via video-conference using Microsoft Teams (includes ability to dial in by telephone)
- We are delivering the same content on different days to allow flexibility for attendees
- Registrations close three business days before each session
- Login details, including the Microsoft Teams link, will be emailed to you two business days before the session
- Individual registrations are encouraged to ensure each registrant receives these details.
If you have any accessibility requirements please advise when registering.
A minimum of 5 business days' notice is required to book Auslan interpreters and live captioning services.
For any enquiries regarding this session, please contact [email protected] and include the session name in the subject line.
Registration is through Eventbrite, please read our advice on using the Eventbrite platform located on the NDIS website: Privacy | NDIS.