Online: Working as an NDIS Provider
The NDIA would like to invite all new NDIS providers to attend an information session on working as an NDIS provider.
This session will benefit new providers that have commenced delivering supports to NDIS participants.
This session will cover:
- a brief overview of the NDIS and support budgets
- NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Pricing Limits
- working with participants
- using the myplace provider portal
- service agreements and service bookings
- payment request and enquiries
- an opportunity for attendees to ask questions
For any enquiries regarding this session, please contact [email protected] and include the session name in the subject line.
Registration is through Eventbrite, please read our advice on using the Eventbrite platform located on the NDIS website: Privacy | NDIS.