Collie: Preparing for my NDIS Plan Review
APM are working with the NDIS to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
Join APM Communities for this free participant focused session on how to best understand your NDIS plan so you can make the most of your disability support services and achieve your goals.
During this free session we will cover:
- It’s your plan and you have control
- Differences in Support Budgets
- Types of Management Types
- How to pick a good Support Coordinator and Provider
- Understanding Home, Living and Assistive Technology
- NDIS safeguards
- Finding and keeping a job supports
- What is a Plan review?
The presenter will be available for one-on-one questions after the session until 2pm.
If you require any additional information, please call 1300 276 522 or email us on [email protected]