Online: Working as an NDIS Provider
The NDIA would like to invite all new NDIS providers to attend an information session on working as an NDIS provider.
This session will benefit new providers that have commenced delivering supports to NDIS participants.
This session will cover:
- a brief overview of the NDIS and support budgets
- NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Pricing Limits
- working with participants
- using the myplace provider portal
- service agreements and service bookings
- payment requests and enquiries
- an opportunity for attendees to ask questions.
Sessions will be delivered via video-conference using Microsoft Teams, and are offered over multiple dates to allow flexibility for attendees. Each session will cover the same content, so please only register for the event you wish to attend