APM are working with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
Join APM Communities for this free participant focused session on how to best achieve meaningful and sustainable employment, understanding goals and how APM can assist you.
During this free session we will cover:
- Setting an employment goal
- Employments supports
- Disability Employment Services (DES)
- Australian Disability Enterprises (ADE)
- NDIS Employment supports
- Finding keeping and changing jobs
- School leaver employment supports (SLES)
- Discovery process
- Specialized job customisation
- NDIS employment support funding options
- Success stories
Please be aware that presentation times are in QLD time so please adjust according to the state you are viewing from.
Here are all the session times for QLD, NT and WA accounting for time zone differences.
- QLD 1-2.30pm
- NT 12.30-2pm
- WA 11am-12.30pm
If you require any additional information, please call 1800 276 522 or email us on [email protected]