- General information
- New to the NDIS
- Online Event
QLD Provider Information Sessions - QLD South (online)
NDIA invites Qld registered and non-registered providers to an information session to enhance their understanding of provider responsibilities and updates to NDIS processes.
Sessions will provide important updates, specific provider information and networking opportunities.
Sessions are designed to incorporate the latest information on:
- Regional Data & Reports
- NDIS Pricing, Policy and Process (Remote & very remote, Remote Community Connectors, LACs, EC, Employment…)
- NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission
- Boosting the Local Care Workforce
- Q & A
There are 4 sessions containing data specific to your region (Qld South, Central, North & Rural & Remote) otherwise update information is the same content.
Please register for the event in your region and complete survey before attending.
- Session 1: (QLD South) Tuesday 28 March 2023 from 10.00am - 12.00pm (AEST)
- Session 2: (QLD Central) Thursday 30 March 2023 from 10.00am - 12.00pm (AEST)
- Session 3: (QLD North) Tuesday 4 April 2023 from 10.00am - 12.00pm (AEST)
- Session 4: (QLD Remote & very remote) Thursday 8 April 2023 from 10.00am - 12.00pm (AEST)
Sessions contain data specific to regions (South, Central, North, Remote & very remote) otherwise update information is the same content.
Registrations close 3 days prior to the event.
Please register for one session to give others the opportunity to attend.
We only accept individual registrations for events to ensure all attendees receive links to join.
Sessions delivered via Microsoft Teams video-conference.
Before the event, login details are sent to the email address provided at registration.
Please check your email address is correct when registering.
If you have accessibility requirements, please advise when registering.
A minimum of five business days' notice is required to book Auslan interpreters and live captioning services.
Please note: If you have requested accessibility services, these services are provided by an external provider.
Your personal details will be given to the Accessibility Service at the time of booking.
For any enquiries regarding this session, please contact [email protected] and include 'QLD Provider Information Sessions - Session 1: QLD South (online)' in the subject line.