Provider Information Session – Working as an NDIS Provider
The NDIA would like to invite all new NDIS providers to attend an information session on working as an NDIS provider.
This session will benefit new providers that have started delivering supports to NDIS participants.
This session will cover:
- a brief overview of the NDIS and support budgets
- NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Pricing Limits
- Working with participants
- Using the myplace provider portal
- Service agreements and service bookings
- Payment request and enquiries
- An opportunity for attendees to ask questions
Registration is through Eventbrite, please read our advice on using the Eventbrite platform located on the NDIS website: Privacy | NDIS.