Starting your plan

Information for people who do not speak English

The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) wants to make sure you can find and use the supports in your NDIS Plan.

Once you have your NDIS Plan you will be supported by a:

A PITC or Support Coordinator can help you find a service provider who speaks your language.

If you can’t find a service provider who speaks your language, you can get language services from TIS National.

Language services are available with supports to help you work with service providers who are registered with the NDIA.

Your PITC, Support Coordinator or NDIA Planner can help you get language support from TIS National.

Who do I speak to for more information?

To get more information, please speak with

1800 800 110

TIS National 131 450

For people with hearing or speech loss

TTY – 1800 555 677

Speak and Listen – 1800 555 727

Follow us on Facebook.

Follow us on Twitter.