NDIS and housing
All Australians need a safe, secure and affordable place to live. A good life starts with a decent home, but we know that people with disability face particular challenges in getting access to suitable housing.
The NDIA wants to encourage innovation in housing, attract new suppliers into the housing market and promote real choice and control for NDIS participants around where they live and whom they live with.
The following two videos were released at the NDIS Housing Showcase, and profile innovative housing models:
- My Life My Choice My Home - Chilwell Project (DOCX 30KB)
- My Life My Choice My Home - Chilwell Projectt (PDF 200KB)
- My Life My Choice My Home - Abbotsford Project (DOCX 30KB)
- My Life My Choice My Home - Abbotsford Project (PDF 200KB)
- Upcoming events
- Barwon housing pilots
- Media release: Housing and Human Rights - NDIS to deliver for people with disability
- Specialist Disability Accommodation Pricing and Payments Framework
- Specialist Disability Accommodation Position Paper on Draft Pricing and Payments
To receive monthly updates about the NDIS, sign up to our email newsletter.