The NDIS is making it easier for eligible Australians with disability to apply for the Scheme.
Anyone who thinks they might be eligible for the NDIS can download an Access Request Form (ARF) from our website to apply for the NDIS.
The NDIS Supporting Evidence Form (SEF) is also now available online. This is the form potential participants can use to collect supporting information if the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) requests more information to assess the person’s eligibility for the NDIS.
Potential participants can work with their GP, allied health, and specialist medical professionals to prepare and provide the information required.
Anyone who thinks they are eligible for the NDIS can apply by:
- phoning 1800 800 110 and making a verbal access request, or
- downloading and completing the ARF on their computer and emailing to the NDIA with supporting information, or
- downloading the ARF on their computer, printing out, and mailing to the NDIA with supporting information, or
- emailing [email protected] and asking for an ARF to be mailed to them, or
- contacting your local NDIA office and asking for an ARF to be mailed to them.
Local NDIA and Partners in the Community Staff are also available to help you apply.