NDIA launches new Corporate Plan
The National Disability Insurance Agency has launched a new Corporate Plan to guide its work over the next five years. The 2017-21 Corporate Plan outlines and vision, mission and aspirations of the Agency as it makes the NDIS a reality for up to 460,000 Australians by 2020.
The Corporate Plan has been developed by the NDIA Board, Agency staff and the Independent Advisory Council. It meets the requirements under s177(1) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and s35 of the Public Governance Performance and Accountability Act 2013, and aligns with NDIA’s Statement of Intent.
The Plan sets out four aspirations for the Agency:
- Better Participant outcomes
- Facilitate outcomes of economic and social independence and deliver an exceptional service for participants, and their families, carers and providers.
- A growing market with innovative support
- Work with participants and other stakeholders to facilitate the growth of a market of adequate size, quality and innovation.
- A financially sustainable Scheme
- Deliver a financially sustainable Scheme based on insurance principles and within the agreed funding.
- A high-performing NDIA
- Develop a high performing, operationally excellent NDIA that inspires stakeholder confidence and empowers delivery partners.
Visit the Corporate Plan page to view a copy of the Corporate Plan