The NDIS pathway experience
We have released details of a new National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) ‘pathway’ designed to significantly improve the experience people and organisations have with the ground-breaking Scheme.
The pathway refers to the experience that participants and providers have from their first interaction to their ongoing engagement with the NDIS.
The new participant pathway is focused on face-to-face engagement for the development of all NDIS plans. This improvement has already resulted in a substantial increase in the number of plans being developed in person.
The new pathway will now be progressively piloted and tested over the coming months before being rolled out nationally.
- Disability Loop plain language translation – What are the new changes to the NDIS pathway? (external)
- Overview of new participant pathway (PDF 331KB)
- Overview of new participant pathway (DOCX 211KB)
- Overview of new participant pathway (HTML 8KB)
- Easy English – A new way we want to work with you (PDF 1MB)
- Easy English – A new way we want to work with you (DOCX 18KB)
- Easy English – A new way we want to work with you (HTML 11KB)