- New pathway experience
- My NDIS pathway
- Transitioning from the NDIS
- Understanding your plan and supports
- Using the participant portal
- Self-managing budgets
- In-kind supports
- Finding and engaging providers
- What are reasonable and necessary supports?
- Assistive Technology
- Translation and Interpreter Service
Can I access the NDIS?
You can access the NDIS depending on your location, age, residency and disability.
The NDIS is rolling out in stages across Australia, and will be available everywhere by the end of 2019. To find out when the NDIS is coming to your area, visit your state or territory page of our website.
You can apply to enter the NDIS six months prior to the Scheme rolling out in your area.
Find more details about access on the access requirements page of our website.
Watch this clip for information on accessing the NDIS: