- New pathway experience
- My NDIS pathway
- Transitioning from the NDIS
- Understanding your plan and supports
- Using the participant portal
- Self-managing budgets
- In-kind supports
- Finding and engaging providers
- What are reasonable and necessary supports?
- Assistive Technology
- Translation and Interpreter Service
My NDIS Pathway
This section of the website is for people with disability, their families and carers.
Each page has information about a step you will take on your journey with the NDIS.
You can navigate through the steps using the links on the left hand side of this page.
The steps are:
- What is the NDIS?
- Can I access the NDIS?
- My first plan
- Starting my plan
- Reviewing my plan
- Your plan in accessible formats
Below is a video that outlines all five steps.
Fact Sheets and Publications
Check the fact sheets about arrangements in each state and territory.