Information you need for your plan review meeting
You may need to provide assessments or reports from some of your service providers for your plan review meeting. This is to show how your supports and services are helping you achieve your goals.
These reports can also make recommendations for supports and services you might need in the future. Your ECEI Coordinator, LAC or the NDIA will discuss this with you.
Tips for preparing for your plan review
In the lead up to your plan review think about:
- What worked well in your plan
- What didn’t work well
- Have you achieved your goals or made progress towards achieving them
- Which goals you need to continue to work on and which goals you need to change
- Who can help you achieve your goals
- Will you need NDIS support in the future
- Would you like to change how all or some of your plan funding is managed.
You do not need to pick new goals at each plan review but your plan, supports and services should be helping you make progress, achieve new things and eventually, achieve your long-term goals.
Find out what to expect in your plan review meeting.