Pathway experience latest news
We are committed to improving the experience people and organisations have with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
The pathway refers to the experience that participants and providers have from their first interaction to their ongoing engagement with the NDIS.
A key part of the work to improve the NDIS pathway has been listening to participants and providers about what works and what doesn't, as well as capturing ideas on how to make their experience easier.
A range of new ideas and processes are being piloted to ensure changes are tested in practice before we roll them out nationally. The initial pilot is expected to be completed by the end of April 2018.
We are also testing improvements without the need to pilot, resulting in more immediate national implementation.
This page will feature regular updates to make sure you are aware of any improvements and information about the pathway work and how it relates to you.
- 16 January 2018 (read the news item) - we explain:
- Where the pilot is taking place
- Changes to the myplace portals
- Information and registration details for the National Provider Forums
- Testing of a new feedback tool to improve the provider pathway
- details about the Assistive Technology market
- 4 December 2017 (read the news item) - we explain the new and improved Provider Toolkit