- Read and understand the WA Quality and Safeguards Working Arrangements:
- Read the NDIS Terms of Business that outline the commercial requirements for doing business with the NDIA:
- Register for PRODA (Provider Digital Account) access through the myplace portal:
- Create a myplace account:
- Submit an intent to register through myplace:
- Select the registration groups to register for (types of services or supports you will offer). Descriptions of the Registration Groups and professions that can deliver them, and other evidence of experience required can be found in the Guide to Suitability for WA:
- Provider registration guide to suitability WA (PDF 788KB) - updated November 2019.
- Provider registration guide to suitability WA (DOCX 148KB) - updated November 2019.
- Nominate the profession/s of people who will provide services in each registration group. See the ‘Professional Qualifications’ section in the Guide to Suitability (above).
- Read and sign the Declaration of Suitability:
- Provide supporting evidence and documentation (as required)
- Once you have completed your registration you will receive notification whether
- your application was successful;
- further documentation or information is required, or;
- your application is Pending State Approval.
You can only begin contacting participants to make service agreements once you have received your certificate of registration.
From 1 July 2020
Please note that from 1 July 2020, providers operating in Western Australia (WA) are required to register with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission, instead of the NDIA.
Providers wishing to apply for or add registration groups that require WA Disability Services Provider Panel (DSPP) acceptance will have until Tuesday 14 April 2020 to complete their application. Providers who miss this deadline will need to wait until 1 July 2020 to register with the NDIS Commission.
Providers wishing to add other supports that are considered to be ‘like’ services to Commonwealth program supports they already provide, have until 30 June 2020 to apply through the NDIS for registration. This includes programs funded through Department of Health and Department of Social Services. Please check the Provider Registration Guide to Suitability for details.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.