How pricing works
The NDIA sets the price for some supports to make sure they provide value for money for participants.
Changes to prices are updated to respond to market trends and changes in costs and are generally identified through an Annual Price Review. The Annual Price Review is undertaken by the NDIA in the lead up to new financial year, with any new prices outlined in an updated price guide, effective 1 July each year.
The Pricing Reference Group helps guide NDIS price regulation activities and decisions.
Refer to the Annual Price Review page for the latest updates.
NDIS Price Guide 2019-20 - effective 1 October 2019
The NDIA is releasing an updated NDIS Price Guide and Support Catalogue 2019–20, effective 1 October 2019, to include more than 90 disability-related health supports that will now be funded under the NDIS.
Additional updates included in the revised Price Guide effective 1 October 2019 are:
- updated reference and link to the MMM website
- updated list and definition of geographical locations
- inclusion of participant transport examples for claiming purposes
- content update for Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- content updates for Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI)
- information on nursing support items.
Download copies of the updated NDIS Price Guide and Support Catalogue below.
Understanding the Price Guide - for participants
Understanding the Price Guide explains the key changes in the 2019-20 Price Guide and Support Catalogue and how they might affect participants, their families and carers.
It’s important for participants to understand all of the prices they might be charged, so they can be confident of receiving value for money from their plan budget.
Price guides and related resources 2019-20 - effective 1 October 2019
- Price guide 2019-20 (DOCX 171KB)
- Price guide 2019-20 (PDF 755 KB)
- Assistive Technology and Consumables Code Guide
- Price guide 2019-20 for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
Support catalogue - effective 1 October 2019
- Support catalogue 2019-20 (PDF 1.2MB)
- Support catalogue 2019-20 (CSV 238 KB)
- Support catalogue 2019-20 (XLSX 184 KB)