Early connections can help you support your child’s development regardless of whether they’re eligible for to the NDIS. They are funded by the NDIS and available when you have concerns about your child’s development, or if your child has a disability. Early connections make sure you get the right supports and services to help with your child’s individual needs.
Your early childhood partner will talk with you about the different ways you and your child can receive supports. This might include:
- Connections with mainstream and community services
- Connections to practical information that’s relevant to your child’s development
- Connections with other families
- Connections with early supports
- Connections to apply to the NDIS