The increasing maturity of the NDIA means we are collecting a lot of valuable data. This gives a picture of the needs, successes and challenges for Australians who live with a disability, those who support them, and those who work within the sector.
The NDIS is sharing this data in a range of formats including downloadable reports and spreadsheets, analysis and presentations. As new information becomes available it will be added. Over time, more features will be added with data visualisation tools to make it easier to identify the data required.
We invite you to explore this data to further your own knowledge of the disability sector, its challenges and the way the NDIS is working to create a more accessible and inclusive society.
September 2019 Data Release Highlights
NDIS public data sharing policy
- The policy outlines what data NDIA will share, and how NDIA makes decisions on releasing that data.
Refreshed and new Data Cubes
- More data about active providers, utilisation of plan budgets and market concentration are now available as well as more data about participants split by various geographical boundaries.
New Interactive Maps
- Interactive maps that enables users to select and filter data directly in the browser on their laptop, tablet or PC. These maps include participants and providers data.
New report deep dives
- People with a psychosocial disability in the NDIS
- Market monitoring report for the NDIS market
Refer to the data release plan (PDF130KB) or the links above for more detail.