The Australian Government is now in a caretaker period pending the outcome of the federal election on 2 July 2016. During this period, all enquiries will receive responses that are limited to factual matters only.
Contacting the NDIS is easy. Call us, make an enquiry online or visit us at one of our customer service centres.
If your query is about access to NDIS support, please read the NDIS Access Checklist before contacting us. This checklist will indicate whether you may be able to get help from the NDIS and outline the next steps.
Phone the NDIS on 1800 800 110
Contact us using our Contact form
To request the NDIA to attend an event use the Request for NDIA speaker form.
See our Locations to find an NDIS customer service centre. Centres are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
National Disability Insurance Agency
GPO Box 700
Canberra ACT 2601
The NDIA is invited to attend and speak at numerous events each year. You can submit a request for the NDIA to attend your event through the Request for NDIA speaker form.
Feedback, complaints and reviews
- The NDIA welcomes feedback, including complaints; it helps to see what works, what doesn’t and where we can make improvements in our products and services.
- If you think a decision made by the NDIA about you is wrong, you can ask for an internal review of a decision.
Contact the NDIS communications team or media duty officer on our Media page.
- If you require a translator or other assistance, phone 1800 800 110
- If you are a Text telephone (TTY) user, phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 800 110
- If you are a Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) user, phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1800 800 110
- If you are an internet relay user, visit the National Relay Service website and ask for 1800 800 110
The National Disability Insurance Agency is invited to attend and speak at numerous events and sees these invitations as a great way to share information about the NDIS. Because people with disability and their carers are the heart of the NDIS, the Agency will always endeavour to speak at conferences and events offering free (or heavily discounted) entry for people with disability. Please consider this policy before inviting us to present at an event.