18. List E - Qualifying programs
The qualifying programs are any of the following programs which are provided to residents of New South Wales, and administered by the New South Wales Department of Family and Community Services, to the extent of the operation of the programs in relation to people under 65 years of age:
a. New South Wales programs:
Large Residential Centres
- Large Residential Centre / Institution.
- Small Residential Centre / Institution
- Group Homes.
- Attendant Care
- In-home Accommodation Support
- Alternative Family Placement
- Other Accommodation Support.
- Therapy Services for Individuals
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Behaviour / Specialist Intervention
- Regional Resource and Support Teams
- Case Management, Local Coordination and Development
- Other Community Support.
- Learning and Life Skills Development
- Recreation / Holiday Programs
- Other Community Access.
- Own Home Respite
- Centre-based Respite/Respite Homes
- Host Family Respite/Peer Support Respite
- Flexible / Combination Respite
- Other Respite.
- Domestic assistance
- Social support
- Nursing care received at home or at centre/other
- Allied health care received at home or at centre/other by intervention type
- Personal care
- Centre-based day care
- Other food services
- Respite care
- Assessment including screening (client)
- Assessment including screening (carer)
- Case management
- Client care coordination (client)
- Client care coordination (carer)
- Home maintenance
- Counselling/support, information and advocacy (client)
- Counselling/support, information and advocacy (carer)
- Meals received at home or at centre/other
- Goods and equipment (self-care aids, support and mobility aids, communication aids, aids for reading, medical care aids, car modifications, other goods/equipment)
- Formal linen services
- Transport - Client – number of one-way individual or group trips by purpose
- Home modification.
b. Commonwealth programs:
- Better Start for Children with Disability
- Disability Employment Assistance: Australian Disability Enterprises
- Helping Children with Autism
- Younger Onset Dementia Key Worker Program
- Outside School Hours Care for Teenagers with Disability
- Remote Vision and Hearing Services.