From 1 December 2020, all NDIS registered providers must register through the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (NDIS Commission). This includes the registration of new NDIS service providers and the renewal of existing NDIS registrations.
For more information on provider registration processes, please contact the NDIS Commission . This Operational Guideline is soon to be retired as the information is no longer current in respect of changes to provider registration processes.
For more information on our operational guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
On this page:
- What is the purpose of this Operational Guideline?
- What is the relevant legislation?
- Making an application to be a registered provider of supports
- Criteria for approval as a registered provider of supports
- Becoming a registered provider of supports
- Ceasing to be a registered provider of supports
- When can a provider's registration be revoked?
- Revocation procedure