On this page:
- Find your NDIS Partner in the Community
- Metropolitan and regional ECEI partners
- Metropolitan and regional LAC partners
- Areas where partners do not deliver ECEI or LAC services
- Interested in working for our partners?
- NDIS participants and disaster management
- Northern Territory statistics as at 30 September 2020
The NDIS works with suitably experienced and qualified partner organisations to deliver Local Area Coordination (LAC) and Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) services to Australians with disability. They are the face of the NDIS in the community.
If you are between the ages of seven and 64 years of age, call the Local Area Coordinator partner in your local government area. The LAC will be your main contact point for the NDIS.
If you are under seven years of age with a developmental delay or disability, call the Early Childhood partner in your local government area.
The ECEI Coordinator will be your main contact point for the NDIS and will help you understand and access the most appropriate supports for your child.
Find your NDIS Partner in the Community
Use this map to find the partner office providing services in your local government area:
Partner office operations and temporary closures
Some offices are temporarily closed to the public as a precaution during the coronavirus (COVID-19 pandemic). To find out which offices, visit the Partner office operations page.
Metropolitan and regional ECEI partners
In the Northern Territory, Early Childhood Australia – NT Branch , is the partner delivering ECEI services to the Greater Darwin region located at:
Metropolitan and regional LAC partners
In the Northern Territory, APM is the partner delivering LAC services to the Greater Darwin region located at:
Areas where partners do not deliver ECEI or LAC services
Some areas of the Northern Territory do not have partners. If you live outside of Darwin, Litchfield or Palmerston, someone from the NDIA will work with you to connect you to the NDIS or to supports in your community.
Interested in working for our partners?
If you are interested in working as a LAC or ECEI or in the Northern Territory, visit the website recruitment pages:
NDIS participants and disaster management
The following websites can help you prepare and respond to emergencies and disasters:
- Secure NT website
- Cyclones – NT Police, Fire and Emergency Services
- Northern Territory Fire and Rescue Service
Northern Territory statistics as at 30 September 2020
- 3,798 people in the Northern Territory are benefiting from the NDIS
- 1,607 people are now receiving support for the first time.