The NDIA Just Brilliant Graduate Program is an opportunity to be part of an important social transformation, and your chance to make a real difference in the lives of Australians with disability.
We need a passionate, dedicated and motivated workforce to realise the goals of the NDIA: to enhance the quality of life and increase the economic and social participation of Australians with disability.
If you are passionate about social inclusion and diversity, and you meet the eligibility criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Authentic work experiences and unique development opportunities
Our 18-month Just Brilliant Graduate Program provides:
- participation in the Australian Public Service (APS) Graduate Development Program
- graduate leadership development opportunities
- an opportunity to build strong professional networks within the Agency and the broader APS
- meaningful and diverse work experiences within the Agency
- career planning and development opportunities aligned to each graduate’s professional field of practice and career aspirations
- attractive benefits including competitive remuneration and employment conditions that support a positive work-life balance.
What are we looking for in our graduates?
We are looking for graduates who are passionate and committed to the Agency’s purpose, and enjoy working collaboratively as part of a diverse, high performing team.
We particularly want to hear from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We value diversity in every respect, and welcome applications from graduates with diverse academic disciplines, including, but not limited to: Finance, Legal, Actuarial, Business, HR, Social Sciences and Allied Health.
You are eligible if you:
- are an Australian citizen at the time of application
- have as a minimum an Australian recognised bachelor degree in the last four years and can provide evidence of your qualification prior to commencing
- are willing to undergo pre-employment checks including a Police Records Check and a Working with Children Check.
To find out what it’s like to be a graduate with the NDIA, please visit our Employer Profile on the GradAustralia website .
2021 graduate recruitment
Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19 restrictions on our workforce, the NDIA will not be running an Agency-specific recruitment process for the 2021 Just Brilliant Graduate Program.
Please note that planning is already underway for the 2022 NDIA Just Brilliant Graduate Program; with applications expected to open around March 2021. Eligibility requirements will be extended to accept completion of, as a minimum, an Australian recognised bachelor degree in the last four years.
We encourage you to continue to review the NDIA Careers page which may contain other suitable, non-graduate positions of interest. If you secure a non-graduate position with the NDIA you can still apply for a place on the 2022 graduate program.