Our Graduate Program is an opportunity to be part of an important social transformation, and your chance to make a real difference in the lives of Australians with disability.
We need a passionate, dedicated and motivated workforce to realise the goals of the NDIA: enhancing the quality of life and increasing the economic and social participation of Australians with disability. If you are passionate about social inclusion and diversity, and you meet the eligibility criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Focusing on leadership
Our 18-month program runs from February 2021 to August 2022 providing:
- participation in the Australian Public Service (APS) Graduate Development Program in year one, followed by the NDIA’s ‘Just Brilliant’ Learning to Lead Program
- an opportunity to build strong professional networks within the Agency and the broader APS
- meaningful and diverse work experiences, and rotations across the Agency and the communities we service
- individual career planning and development opportunities aligned to your professional field of practice and areas of interest
- attractive benefits including travel, competitive remuneration and employment conditions that support a positive work-life balance.
Who should apply?
We are looking for graduates who are passionate and committed to the Agency’s purpose, and enjoy working collaboratively as part of a diverse, high performing team. We particularly want to hear from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We value diversity in every respect, and welcome applications from graduates with diverse academic disciplines, including, but not limited to: Finance, Legal, Actuarial, Business, HR, Social Sciences and Allied Health.
You are eligible if you:
- are an Australian citizen at the time of application
- have as a minimum an Australian recognised bachelor degree in the last three years (i.e. between January 2018 and January 2021) and can provide evidence of your qualification prior to commencing
- are willing to undergo pre-employment checks including a Police Records Check and a Working with Children Check.
How to apply
To ensure you are informed when Just Brilliant Graduate Program applications open, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and register your interest.