On this page:
- Why the NDIA?
- What are we looking for in our graduates?
- What's the benefit of being a graduate in the APS?
- The Australian Government Graduate Program
- The Indigenous Graduate Pathway
- NDIA recruitment
We are recruiting for graduates with qualifications in Generalist streams including but not limited to Finance, Accounting, Legal, Communications, Media, Project/Data analysts, Economics, Allied Health, IT, Cyber Security, Risk and software development.
Join the NDIA Graduate Program and make a real difference in the lives of Australians with disability.
If you’re passionate about social inclusion and diversity, our Graduate Program is for you.
The Graduate Program runs for 12 months. You’ll get to:
- join the Australian Public Service (APS) Graduate Development Program
- have job rotations within and across business areas in the NDIA
- build strong professional networks at the Agency and the APS
- experience meaningful and diverse work experience
- have opportunities for career planning targeted to your professional field and goals
- enjoy a competitive salary and working conditions that support positive work-life balance.