- Contact us
- Our locations
- Our sites
- About the NDIS
- Jobs at the NDIA
- Our Service Charter
- Information, publications and reports
- Market Position Statement
- NDIS in the ACT
- NDIS in NSW
- NDIS in the NT
- NDIS in Qld
- NDIS in SA
- NDIS in Tas
- NDIS in Vic
- NDIS in WA
- Mental Health Sector Reference Group
- Autism Advisory Group
NDIS in the ACTAvailability | Latest Statistics | Local Area Coordination | Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) | Events
ACT statistics as at 31 March 2018
- 6,553 people in the Australian Captical Territory are benefiting from the NDIS
- 3,468 people in the Australian Captial Territory are accessing supports for the first time
Local Area Coordination
For most people a Local Area Coordinator, or LAC, will be your main contact point for the NDIS.
In the ACT, we have partnered with Feros Care (external) to deliver LAC services.
If you are interested in working as an LAC in ACT, visit the Feros Care Careers (external) section of their site.
Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI)
The ECEI approach is available to all children aged 0-6 years with a developmental delay or disability across the ACT.
We have partnered with EACH (external) to deliver ECEI services in the territory.
For more information about the ECEI approach, visit the NDIS ECEI page.
To find your nearest NDIS and ECEI office, go to Our locations page.
We run regular workshops and open house sessions where you can come and learn about the NDIS and ask us questions.
Go to our ACT events page to book your place at our next session.
- Find other services in your state or territory