You can use the ‘I heart NDIS’ and ‘I support NDIS’ logos to show your support and raise community awareness about the NDIS.
The NDIA is proud of our community roots and these logos are for everyone to use. The NDIS logo, and the NDIA and NDIS acronyms are trademarked by the Commonwealth Government. Other organisations or companies can’t use them.
Use by providers
The Terms of Business explains how registered providers can promote their NDIS connection.
- Can use the tagline ‘Registered NDIS provider’.
- Can not use the NDIS logo and colour in publicity material, including on vehicles, buildings, emails, stationery, business cards etc.
Providers can also use the 'I heart NDIS' and 'I Support NDIS'.
Use by partners
The Agency has formal contracts with our Partners in the Community, including LAC and ECEI partners. These contracts include guidelines on co-branding.
Use on social media
We do not contact groups who use the NDIS acronym in their Facebook name, such as ‘I heart NDIS’ and ‘NDIS Grassroots’. We only contact social media groups who look like they are representing the Agency.
Download logo files
Logos are available in packs below; download the pack and double click to unzip the files:
- 'I heart NDIS' logo pack (2MB) - includes .JPG, .EPS print quality and .SVG files.
- 'We heart NDIS' logo pack (1MB) - includes .JPG, .EPS print quality and .SVG files.
- 'I support the NDIS' logo pack (2.5MB) - includes .JPG, .EPS print quality and .SVG files.
- 'We support the NDIS' logo pack (1MB) - includes .JPG, .EPS print quality and .SVG files.
- 'Registered provider' tagline pack (1.2MB) - includes .JPG, .EPS print quality and .SVG files.