The NDIA is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and taking the necessary steps to support participants and providers.
We are still working to make sure NDIS participants get the support they need.
In line with recent Government advice, we are reducing our face-to-face interactions. Current and potential participants can contact us by phone, email or webchat. We consider this to be the safest way to deliver new plans and plan reviews.
If participants would like to continue to visit an NDIS office, they can do so.
You can call 1800 800 110 if you need to talk to a planner, make changes to your plan or are having trouble getting services due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are also providing services via:
Use the search function on the Office locations page to find how to contact your local office.
For Local Area Coordinators and Early Childhood Partners, check the Partner office operations page.
The following NDIS offices are temporarily closed:
- 112-124 Deakin Ave, Mildura 3550
- 109 Lava Street, Warrnambool 3280
- Level 7, 641 Mt Alexander Rd, Moonee Ponds 3039
- 1H Homemaker Centre, 1185 – 1197 Pascoe Vale Road, Broadmeadows 3047
- Cnr King Street & High Street, Ararat 3377
- Suite 1, Level 1 Eden Rise Shopping Centre 1 O’Shea Road, Berwick 3806
- Level 4, 973 Nepean Highway, Bentleigh 3204
- 13 Connor Street, Colac, 3250
- Corner Darlot & McLachlan Street, Horsham, 3400
- Level 4, 454-458 Nepean Highway, Frankston 3199
- Level 6, 12 Clarke Street, Sunshine, 3020
- 236-240 Hoppers Lane, Werribee 3030
- Woodgrove Shopping Centre, 533-555 High Street, Melton 3337
- 466-474 High Street, Echuca 3564
- Shop 3, 107 Nicholson Street, Bairnsdale 3875
Participants, family members or members of the public requiring urgent assistance should call the National Call Centre on 1800 800 110.