The NDIA is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and taking the necessary steps to support participants and providers.
We are still working to make sure NDIS participants get the support they need.
In line with recent Government advice, we are reducing our face-to-face interactions. Current and potential participants can contact us by phone, email or webchat. We consider this to be the safest way to deliver new plans and plan reviews.
If participants would like to continue to visit an NDIS office, they can do so.
You can call 1800 800 110 if you need to talk to a planner, make changes to your plan or are having trouble getting services due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are also providing services via:
Use the search function on the Office locations page to find how to contact your local office.
See the list below for about which NDIA offices are temporarily closed to the public.
For Local Area Coordinators and Early Childhood Partners, check the Partner office operations page.
NDIS offices in Victoria
At this stage, NDIS offices in Victoria will remain open for urgent escalations or pre-booked appointments for participants who are unable to have a phone or video appointment.
Where possible, participants should contact us through the NDIS Contact Centre on 1800 800 110 selecting option 5, enquiries inbox firstname.lastname@example.org or web chat options.
You should consider alternatives to face-to-face meetings.
If you attend an NDIS office, participants without a pre-booked appointment will be asked to contact the NDIA to discuss their options and pre-book an appointment.
Our approach is based on the best current advice from health authorities. It is important to understand the advice is changing regularly, based on the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
We will need to be flexible in our approach so we continue to respond to participant needs and local health advice.
The following NDIS offices are temporarily closed:
- 112-124 Deakin Ave, Mildura 3550
- 109 Lava Street, Warrnambool 3280
- Level 7, 641 Mt Alexander Rd, Moonee Ponds 3039
- 1H Homemaker Centre, 1185 – 1197 Pascoe Vale Road, Broadmeadows 3047
- Cnr King Street and High Street, Ararat 3377
- Suite 1, Level 1 Eden Rise Shopping Centre 1 O’Shea Road, Berwick 3806
- Level 4, 973 Nepean Highway, Bentleigh 3204
- 13 Connor Street, Colac, 3250
- Corner Darlot and McLachlan Street, Horsham, 3400
- Level 4, 454-458 Nepean Highway, Frankston 3199
- Level 6, 12 Clarke Street, Sunshine, 3020
- 236-240 Hoppers Lane, Werribee 3030
- Woodgrove Shopping Centre, 533-555 High Street, Melton 3337
- 3 - 13 Harrow Street, Box Hill 3128.
Participants, family members or members of the public requiring urgent assistance should call the NDIS Contact Centre on 1800 800 110.
Electronic visitor register
The NDIA is introducing an electronic visitor register in some Victorian sites to help with coronavirus (COVID-19) contact tracing.
We are asking NDIS office visitors to sign in by scanning a QR code with their smartphone, which opens a form they can fill in and submit on their phone.
The new register is safer as it allows visitors to sign in contact-free and enables quicker and easier access to visitor details for contract tracing.
Staff are on hand to guide visitors to sign in. Alternative sign-in options are available for those who cannot sign in electronically.
The Agency is initially introducing the electronic visitor register in these sites:
- Shop 3, 107 Nicholson Street, Bairnsdale 3875
- 56-60 King Street, Bendigo 3550
- Ground Floor, 19 George Street, Dandenong 3175
- 560-650 High Street, Epping 3076
- 168-170 Little Malop Street, Geelong 3220
- 127 Numurkah Road, Shepparton 3630
- 88 Seymour Street, Traralgon 3844
- Level 3, 366 Griffith Road, Lavington 2641 (Albury/Wodonga).
If you have any questions please contact the NDIS Contact Centre 1800 800 110 selecting option 5.