The National Disability Insurance Agency has officially launched the new NDIS website following a six week trial.
The new website features:
- a simplified structure aligned to the new participant pathway
- a new and adaptable design making is easier to access the site on mobile devices
- improved search functionality, making it easier to find local information including partner and NDIA office locations and roll out details
- new inbuilt accessibility features such as contrast and font resizing to ensure everyone can engage with the NDIS
- clearer layout of information to explain key NDIS information and processes.
In December 2018, the NDIA released a test version of the new NDIS website as part of a six week trial to provide the community with the opportunity to give feedback.
During this time the NDIA has received significant levels of valuable feedback and we want to thank all those who took the time to review the site and provide comment.
Further content and functionality improvements are expected in 2019.
Linking to the new website
As part of the move to the new website some links have changed and you may notice pages you have bookmarked may no longer work.
If you link to the pages on the NDIS website from your organisation's website, it's important you check the links are working.
While redirects have been put in place for high trafficked pages you may need to manually change the links or update pages you may have bookmarked.
Please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com if you have any questions.