From Monday 27 May, you will notice improvements to the way quotes are managed in the provider myplace portal. These changes will improve your online experience.
You will now benefit from:
- greater visibility of the progress of quotations
- notifications when their quotation is progressed
- New search options for quotations, including searching by
- participant name
- all quotes submitted by the provider
- quotes based off current status
The enhancements are a part of the NDIA’s commitment to delivering a high-quality Scheme, and improving the online experience for participants.
Information about the new quotes enhancement, and other guidance relating to the myplace provider portal is available in the Provider Portal Step by Step Guide
Please email the NDIA if you would like to provide feedback about the new improvement.