The NDIA is looking to invest almost $400m in inclusion programs across the nation over the next three years.
In August and September, we will open three Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) grant rounds:
- Individual Capacity Building Program
- Economic and Community Participation Program
- Mainstream Capacity Building Program.
This webinar is all about helping organisations to get their ILC grant pitch right.
A webinar will be held on Thursday 1 August 2019, 1pm AEST.
In a short 60 minute session we will:
- outline the strategic intent of each program
- outline the inclusion outcomes we are looking to invest in
- provide tips on how to submit a high quality grant application
- answer questions about the upcoming grant process.
ILC is all about inclusion – it’s about creating connections between people with disability and the communities they live in.
Unlike the rest of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), ILC doesn’t provide funding to individuals.
ILC provides grants to organisations to carry out activities in the community that benefit all Australians with disability, their carers and families.