- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The NDIA are publishing new resources to assist participants and providers needing information about the Coronavirus and our response to it.
Frequently asked questions and information in Easy Read have been added to our disaster recovery and response page.
- changes to our approach to planning meetings – in particular face-to-face meetings - in the current environment
- what to do if you have a scheduled plan review or concerns about your plan
- who to contact if you are concerned that you have been exposed to the virus
- who providers should contact if they need advice
- simple tips to help you keep safe.
We continue to deliver our Agency Pandemic Plan in line with the Government’s Emergency Response Plan and encourage you to check our disaster recovery and response page and the Department of Health for regular updates.
Visit the NDIS office operations page for local information on any changes office openings.
Local Area Coordinators and Early Childhood Partners may be changing their office operations.
Use the search function on the Office locations page to find how to contact your local office or check the list below for any changes to office operations.