We are making more improvements to our myplace portal systems.
These changes are part of the National Disability Insurance Agency’s (NDIA) commitment to improving the experience for participants and providers with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
The Portal Enhancement project commenced in March 2018 and will significantly improve the participant and provider experience, plan quality and participant outcomes.
From 13 August 2018 participants and providers will notice more positive changes to the NDIA myplace portal systems.
We are making further enhancements to the functionality of the service booking process. These changes will give participants and providers even more flexibility and control.
These changes will give participants the option to:
- remove a service booking that has not yet been accepted by a provider
- choose to receive an SMS to advise that a change has been made to a service booking by a provider.
Providers will have:
- a new dashboard listing of the participants they provide a service for with shortcuts to view the plan (subject to consent from the participant), create and view service bookings, and create payment requests
Providers will also have the option to:
- delete service bookings that do not have a payment or claim.
- review a daily message sent to their myplace inbox that displays all service bookings needing further action.
This release is part of a schedule of improvements that will be made within the next year.
Guidance for these systems will be updated from Monday 13 August to support both participants and providers.
For further information: