- Provider news
Enhancements have been made to the myplace provider portal, including:
- the ability for registered providers to submit payment enquiries through the myplace provider portal
- improvements to the Request for Service (RFS) process for registered Support Coordinators.
Lodge your payment enquiries online
Registered providers can now submit payment enquiries through a new ‘Payment enquiry’ tile in the myplace provider portal.
You can create a payment enquiry through the myplace provider portal in three steps:
- Log into the myplace provider portal and click the ‘View Complaints and Enquiries’ tile.
- Click ‘Add new request’ button.
- Click ‘Payment enquiry’ button and begin filling in the details of your enquiry.
Please provide all relevant supporting documentation when making your payment enquiry.
By submitting a payment enquiry through the myplace provider portal, you:
- will receive a unique identification number to track the status of your enquiry
- can monitor the progress of your enquiry
- can receive communication about the outcome of your enquiry
- can view a history of all payment enquiries made after Monday 30 March 2020.
You can still submit payment enquires by phone (1800 800 110). However, the added features of monitoring and tracking payment enquiries are only available for enquiries submitted through the myplace provider portal.
Payment enquiries from unregistered providers are unable to be resolved by the NDIA. These providers will need to call 1800 800 110 for further information regarding payments and self or plan managed participants.
This improvement is part of the NDIA’s commitment to enhancing the payment experience for providers, and resolving payment enquiries.
Improving the Request for Service (RFS) process
Support Coordination providers will now automatically receive an email each time an RFS is sent to you, rather than once a day.
Manage your email notification subscription in the myplace provider portal ‘Profile’ tile.
The myplace portal Step-by-Step Guide has been updated with information on the RFS.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 800 110 if you have any questions or feedback.