- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
On Tuesday 30 June, the Victorian Premier announced stay at home orders will be in place across a number of Melbourne suburbs from 11:59pm tonight, Wednesday 1 July.
These suburbs include:
- 3012: Brooklyn, Kingsville, Maidstone, Tottenham, West Footscray
- 3021: Albanvale, Kealba, Kings Park, St Albans
- 3032: Ascot Vale, Highpoint City, Maribyrnong, Travancore
- 3038: Keilor Downs, Keilor Lodge, Taylors Lakes, Watergardens
- 3042: Airport West, Keilor Park, Niddrie
- 3046: Glenroy, Hadfield, Oak Park
- 3047: Broadmeadows, Dallas, Jacana
- 3055: Brunswick South, Brunswick West, Moonee Vale, Moreland West
- 3060: Fawkner
- 3064: Craigieburn, Donnybrook, Mickelham, Roxburgh Park, Kalkallo.
People in these areas will be required to return to stage three stay at home restrictions until at least 29 July 2020.
Current and potential participants in these areas can contact us by phone, email or webchat. We consider this to be the safest way to deliver new plans and plan reviews.
If participants need to visit an NDIS office in these locations, they can continue to do so by making an appointment ahead of time.
We are also providing services via:
- phone – call 1800 800 110 if you need to talk to a planner, make changes to your plan or are having trouble getting services due to COVID-19.
- email – [email protected]
- webchat – to start a webchat session, go to our Contact page, from 8am to 8pm AEDT Monday to Friday, the same hours you can call.
Read more information on the NDIA’s response to the coronavirus, including Easy Read and translated versions.