As part of our Public Data Release schedule, we have released more NDIA data for you to explore.
This public data release includes:
- updated data to 30 June 2021 on the Explore Data page . This interactive data tool helps you explore and customise NDIS data
- updates to previously released downloadable files to 30 June 2021 on the Data Downloads page
- two new data sets added to the budget data section on the Data Downloads page. These are:
- Average payments by participant characteristics; and
- Average payments by the 15 NDIS support categories
- detailed and summary reports about the Health and Wellbeing of NDIS participants and their families and carers .
Releasing data to the public is part of our commitment in the NDIS Participant Service Charter to be transparent.
Report: Health and wellbeing of NDIS participants and their families and carers
This health and wellbeing report uses the NDIS Outcomes Framework survey to provide information about health and wellbeing outcomes for NDIS participants and their families and carers.
The data in this report is current to 31 December 2020.
It compares health and wellbeing measures of participants and their families and carers when they enter the NDIS with the general population. It then looks at changes in those measures for participants and their families and carers who have been in the Scheme for three years.
The report uses health and wellbeing data from the NDIS Outcomes Framework survey. This includes information about healthy living, mental health, how participants and families/carers rate their health, and access to health services.
Analysis in the report also shows differences in the health and wellbeing results for people who entered the Scheme before and after 23 March 2020, indicating that COVID-19 has had an impact on some of the areas of health and wellbeing covered.
You can read the full and summary reports .