Services Australia Mobile Service Centres travel around Australia servicing rural and regional areas. The NDIA will be joining Services Australia on their current trip across Tasmania between Tuesday 19 October - Friday 2 December 2021.
Please come and visit the Mobile Service Centre and speak to our NDIA representative about a range of topics including:
- applying to access the NDIS
- updates on the latest coronavirus information for participants, their carers and families
- help to understand what the NDIS fund
- understanding the options of managing your funding
- understanding your role in setting up a service agreement
- NDIS price guide and support costs
- early childhood early intervention information.
Check the Services Australia website for times and locations.