As part of our public data release schedule, we have published a report about the experiences of Young Adults in the NDIS aged 15-24 using data at 30 June 2021.
Working with young adult NDIS participants aged 15-24 to understand and measure information about them, their experiences with the NDIS, and the progress they are making with their plan goals, is an important part of our work.
This report covers:
- participant characteristics, such as their disability type, gender and background
- participant experience, such as how long they waited to access the Scheme, eligibility, leaving the Scheme, how they manage their plans, number of complaints and number of review requests
- supports and payments, such as how much support they have in plans, the amount used and payments made.
- participant goals and outcomes
- the experiences of families and carers
- results from the NDIA’s Participant Satisfaction Survey (PSS).