On this page:
We’ve put together a list of providers to help you, your family and carers find trusted information on continence products and providers more easily.
To be considered for the list, providers had to submit an expression of interest and meet our specific service requirements. An evaluation panel, which included a participant representative, reviewed all submissions and selected providers who meet our specific service requirements.
You can use the list to get better access to:
- transparent pricing and product information
- pricing discounts
- a wider range of products and services
- improved customer service
- clinical support and product advice (assessment is not included)
- affordable and timely supply to your chosen address, including those in rural and remote areas.
With the information in one place, you can compare various continence products more easily and choose products with more confidence.
You don’t have to limit yourselves to the providers in this list – you can continue using your current provider or switch to another provider of your choice. This is an additional resource to help you purchase your continence products.
We hope you find the list useful. If you have any questions or general feedback about the continence provider list, please email [email protected].