On this page:
The purpose of the Industry Chief Executive Forum (ICE Forum), is to engage with National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider peak bodies and provider representatives on improvements to the NDIS and the NDIA’s processes and practices.
The ICE Forum provides an opportunity for two-way collaboration where the NDIA can test policies, practices and processes to improve the NDIS with ICE Forum members and to gather views and feedback on key issues from Forum members.
The Forum gives members the opportunity to engage directly with the NDIA CEO.
The ICE Forum supports the NDIA Corporate Plan 2021-2025; Aspiration 2, a competitive market with innovative supports and Aspiration 3, a genuinely connected and engaged stakeholder sector, with particular reference to:
- building participant readiness to implement and manage their plans, navigate new markets and consumer empowerment
- continuing to develop provider sector capability to operate in a market-based system
- developing and shaping the market as it matures to better respond to participant demand
- advising on initiatives for developing the disability workforce
- advising on the development and implementation of key strategies
- advising on the supply and operation of key NDIS supports
- intermediary services and their influence on the development of the market
- initiatives that foster innovation, growth and competitiveness
- NDIS performance data
- assisting the NDIA to keep abreast of emerging market trends and challenges
ICE Forum membership includes the NDIA CEO, senior NDIA staff, invited CEOs (or equivalent), from industry bodies, professional associations and other strategic alliances with national reach.
This includes representatives from:
- Ability First Australia
- Allied Health Professions Australia
- Assistive Technology Suppliers Australia
- Australian Community Industry Alliance
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Disability Intermediaries Australia
- JFA Purple Orange
- National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation
- National Assistive Technology Alliance
- National Disability Services
- WA Individualised Services
Membership is for a 12-month period and is reviewed annually by the ICE Forum Chair.
2022 meeting dates
- 23 June 2022
- 27 October 2022
- 8 December 2022 (TBC)