- The Commonwealth funds organisations to provide advocacy services to people with disability under the National Disability Advocacy Program (NDAP) . The NDAP provides people with disability access to effective disability advocacy that promotes, protects and ensures their full and equal enjoyment of all human rights enabling community participation.
- To find out more about any of the 59 NDAP agencies across Australia, try the NDAPfinder
Australian Capital Territory
- Telephone: (02) 6207 1086
- National Relay Service: 13 36 77 and ask for (02) 6207 1086
- Email: Officefordisability@act.gov.au
New South Wales
- Telephone: 1800 139 656
- Email: email@example.com
- Subscribe to the Queensland NDIS update e-blast
- Telephone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- TTY: 133 677.
- Telephone: 1300 135 513
- Email: via the online contact form
The Gateway Services are the community-based entry point for people with disability to access services. They can be contacted by ringing 1800 171 233 from anywhere in Tasmania.
- Telephone: 1300 650 172