The Agency has announced the Panel of independent experts for the Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) Pricing Review 2022-23. The Panel has been appointed for a fixed term to consider the impact of any proposed recommendations from the Review.
The Panel members are:
- Ms Tricia Malowney (IAC member), Chief Accessibility Advocate Department of Transport, Victoria
- Professor Flavio Menezes, Director Australian Institute of Business & Economics
- Ms Keran Howe, former Executive Director, Women with Disabilities Victoria, and disability Advocate
- Ms Wendy Hayhurst, CEO Community Housing Industry Association
- Mr Russell Cocks, property lawyer, specialising in all aspects of property law and conveyancing
- Ms Leanne Pilkington, Deputy President, Real Estate Institute of Australia
The SDA Pricing Review examines the way the Agency sets limits for pricing SDA. It is progressing well with a positive response to engagement sessions involving key SDA and sector stakeholders.
Closing date for submissions is 9 December 2022
More information on the SDA Pricing Review 2022-23 including a consultation paper to assist in the development of a review submission is available at SDA Pricing Review | NDIS